imi message

Subject: Express RP Metadata in XRD

Hi,

I would like it if this TC would standardize a way to express the RP metadata in XRD.
Some of us had discussions about this in the past outside the TC but now I would like to continue this here.

A first step could be to express nothing more then what is currently in the object-tag parameters and where to post the security token.

Anything more like transferring data from the RP to the IdP or acceptable multiple issuers or claims aggregation should be in a future step.

Kind regards
Axel Nennker

Deutsche Telekom AG
Laboratories
Axel Nennker
Goslarer Ufer 35, 10589 Berlin, Germany
+49 30 3497-3256 (Phone)
+49 391 53479551 (Fax)
+49 170 2275312 (Mobile)
E-Mail: mailto:axel.nennker@telekom.de
http://www.telekom.com

Life is for sharing.

Deutsche Telekom AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Hamid Akhavan, Dr. Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Guido Kerkhoff, Thomas Sattelberger
Commercial register: Local court Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn
WEEE reg. no. DE50478376