imi message

Subject: Re: [imi] Please dial in now

I did not mean to send my regrets - you have United to blame for that. For the first time in a decade I (and 11 others) were bumped from my United flight from DC to SF where I am speaking at SemTech today. So a nice easy flight that would have had to to SF in time for dinner turned into a grueling marathon that didn't get me to my hotel until early morning.

I'm still recovering from a cold so I had to get SOME sleep, but just got up and online before my talk.

Again, my apologies, but in this case please direct your ire at United.

=Drummond

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
Sorry, meant to send my regrets, I'm at a conference this week.

-- Scott