imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] Meeting tomorrow?

Hmmm, can you record these in jira? Lets cancel tomorrow, but the next one we keep for sure and these (with issue numbers) are on for sure.

-----Original Message-----
From: Axel.Nennker@telekom.de <Axel.Nennker@telekom.de>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 9:59 PM
To: cantor.2@osu.edu <cantor.2@osu.edu>; Marc Goodner <mgoodner@microsoft.com>; imi@lists.oasis-open.org <imi@lists.oasis-open.org>

I think that there are some items on the issue list or should be.

- How to transfer claims from RP to IdP?
        This is there for a long time.
- Possibility to specify an imageref instead of an image
- How does one specify in an .crd that the IdP talks openid-protocol or samlp?
- Should an .crd be able to specify that it requires storage on a "secure" HW (at least of the InformationCardPrivateData)?
        And a "compliant" selector would reject importing the card if it can not access such HW.
- Is the xsd correct that one can not extend InformationCardPrivateData?
- Do we need SupportedClaimType or should that become optional?
        That would imply that the selector fetches equivalent metadata from the IdP from time to time.
- Should we standardize some more UserCredentialTypes like "SIM-AKA"?
- Is ws-addr (http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd) flexible enough that I can specify an endpoint on a globalplatform-smartcard (AID + parameters)?

Kind regards
Axel Nennker

Deutsche Telekom AG
Laboratories
Axel Nennker
Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7, 10587 Berlin, Germany
+49 30 3497-3256 (Phone)
+49 391 53479551 (Fax)
+49 170 2275312 (Mobile)
E-Mail: mailto:axel.nennker@telekom.de
http://www.telekom.com

Life is for sharing.

Deutsche Telekom AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Hamid Akhavan, Dr. Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Guido Kerkhoff, Thomas Sattelberger
Commercial register: Local court Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn
WEEE reg. no. DE50478376