imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] IMI TC minutes - 9/30

Sorry, I could not make it to the call.

Could you please give some details on why issues were closed?
E.g.: I find "requireUserInteraction Object Tag Property"
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-30 usefull.

Dito for "hasCapability Object Tag Method":
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-32

There is no info on the mailing
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/201009/maillist.html about
reasons for closing unresolved issues.

-Axel

________________________________

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 5:48 PM
To: imi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [imi] IMI TC minutes - 9/30

Attendance:

John Bradley Individual

Michael McIntosh Individual

Scott Cantor Internet2

Marc Goodner Microsoft

Michael Jones Microsoft

Anthony Nadalin Microsoft

1. SAML Profile doc status

We have Committee Specifications now

We need statements of use, which we could get for the 1.1 Profile

Not enough adoption to get a statement of use for the 2.0 Profile

Suggestion to include in OSIS/ISec testing

Discussion of waiting to take both at the same time to OS or not

Decision to wait on status of inclusion in OSIS interop

2. Issue list

Only chairs have full access, we need our editors to have access as well

Add to full control: Mike, Scott

We need to update the version list within JIRA as well

Clean up discussion on states:

Open

IMI-5

IMI-34 - Change title to Card Image Reference

IMI-35

IMI-41

IMI-42

IMI-43

All the below should be closed

IMI-26

IMI-27

IMI-28

IMI-29

IMI-30

IMI-31

IMI-32

IMI-33

IMI-36

3. Discussion of relation of SAML/Fed metadata to IMI

- expect new issue to be filed