kmip-comment message

Subject: how to implement and integrate kmip in databased project

Hello Team,

I am very new to KMIP.

I am working on a module  which need implementation or integration of KMIP.

Recently i saw oracle key vault is based on KMIP but its on open source its only available in enterprise edition.

May i know how can i implement kmip in c++ or how can i integrate it in my module.

Is there any client/server based KMIP example so that i can refer them to learn and implementation.

Thanks,

Regards,

Gaurav