kmip-comment message

Subject: Expected publication date for the KMIP 2.0 spec

Hi ïeveryone,

I'm interested in learning the expected publication date for the final KMIP 2.0 specification. I've been following the spec development for a while and am interested to see and work with the final version. I know interoperability testing for KMIP 2.0 will occur at RSA 2019 in March but I haven't found a definite schedule for release on any of the KMIP 2.0 OASIS pages nor in any of the mailing list posts. Is the intent to publish before the end of 2018, or would it be closer to RSA?

Cheers,
Peter