kmip-interop message

Subject: RSA-KMIP Interop Participation Information Packet #2

oasis-interop-logo.png

Participation Information Packet #2

OASIS Interoperability Showcase, featuring KMIP & PKCS11 Demonstrations RSA 2014 Annual Conference & Exposition, 24-28 February

The Moscone Center

747 Howard Street

San Francisco, CA 94103

Phone: 415.974.4000

·         Conference Information

·         Exposition Information

INTEROP EMAIL LIST:
Email lists have been created for both groups.

ü  kmip-interop@lists.oasis-open.org (open to all KMIP members – join the group online at:  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip-interop)

ü  pkcs11-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org (open only to PKCS11 RSA interop participants – send join requests to Jane Harnad)

These lists will be used to communicate information about the RSA interop demonstrations from now until the event.  All participating companies are required to have at least one representative on the list.  Additional company representatives are welcome to join.  OASIS staff will be actively monitoring the lists.

REVIEW PARTICIPATION CRITERIA , the Participating Company must...

·         Be an OASIS member;

·         Have products that support the interoperability scenario developed by the InterOp participants;

·         Agree to cover the participation fee;

·         Participate successfully in at least one PRE RSA 2014 demonstration interoperability testing;

·         Abide by ALL the rules set forth from OASIS and the InterOp group, including promising to have at least one and no more than two representatives in the showcase area at all times.

SHOW FLOOR SCHEDULE

Our space will be available for set-up and testing on Monday, 24 February from 8:00-4:00 PM.  The show will open for a special reception Monday evening.  Below is a list of show hours, including set-up and move-out times.

Monday, 24 February

Setup & testing begins  |  8:00 AM (until 4:00 PM)

Networking & welcome reception  |  6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Tuesday, 25 February
Showfloor hours  |  11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday, 26 February
North expo showfloor hours  |  10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
South expo showfloor hours  |  11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Pub crawl reception  |  5:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Thursday, 27 February
Showfloor hours  |  11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Exhibitor move-out begins  |  3:00 PM

BOOTH SPACE
As a reminder, our booth space in the South Expo hall is:  #1909.  Each participating company will receive a workstation in the booth that includes: table space (approx 3’ in size), a chair, electricity, internet connectivity (up to two static IP addresses) and space on the demo literature rack -- per reserved space.  Seat selection within the booth will be allocated based on the company sign-up date. More information on seat selection will follow in early December.

RSA show floor plan:   http://www.rsaconference.com/writable/files/2014/sponsors/rsac2014_south_9-04-13_jckmodify.pdf

PRESS RELEASE
As part of the marketing aspect of the showcase, an official OASIS press release will be distributed.  Details on the press release will be circulated to the group starting in January. In the meantime, please feel free to contact Carol Geyer directly with any press release questions – carol.geyer@oasis-open.org

EQUIPMENT

Participating companies will be responsible for bringing their own equipment to the event, including internet cables. Due to booth space constraints, we would like to ask that each company bring the same size monitor.  We will discuss the confirmed size of the monitors on a future conference call.  Computer monitors will be available to rent onsite.  Monitor rental information is attached.  Please note:  To receive the advance discount, orders must be placed before 10 February.

COMPANY LITERATURE
OASIS will design and print an informational flyer outlining each demonstration.  A draft copy of that informational flyer will be circulated for group review and comment in late January. In addition, each company is welcome to provide one piece of their company literature in the designated booth space literature racks.  Other company materials may be distributed from each individual workstation.

SHIPPING INFORMATION

All costs associated with shipping equipment and/or other items must be covered by the individual participating company. This expense is NOT covered as part of the interop participation package. Also, please provide shipping and tracking information to Jane Harnad, once details are confirmed.  Freeman (the show decorator) has designated that shipments will be delivered to our booth between SATURDAY, 2/22/14 1pm-5pm.

Questions about shipping materials:

ü  Continental U.S. Exhibitors:  Contact our exhibit transportation experts at 800.995.3579 or via email at exhibit.transportation@freemanco.com

ü  International Exhibitors: Contact our exhibit transportation experts at +1.817.607.5183 or via email at international.freight@freemanco.com

Advance Shipping to the Warehouse
FREEMAN / OASIS Interoperability Showcase-“include your company name” / Booth #1909

RSA CONFERENCE 2014

C/O: FREEMAN

245 S SPRUCE AVE, SUITE 100

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080

Freeman will accept crated, boxed or skidded materials delivered on or before 13 February at the above address.

Direct to the Show Site

FREEMAN / OASIS Interoperability Showcase-“include your company name” / Booth #1909

RSA CONFERENCE 2014

C/O: FREEMAN

MOSCONE CENTER

747 HOWARD ST

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103

Freeman will receive shipments for our space at the Moscone Center on 22 February (our designated shipment move-in date).  Do not ship materials direct to Moscone Center prior to our target move-in date. Shipments arriving before the assigned date/time may be refused or assessed an off target surcharge fee. Any charges incurred for off-target freight accepted by Freeman will be the responsibility of the participating company. Shipping information is attached for review.

REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Each participating company is entitled to receive two “Exhibitor Badges” per each reserved space in the booth.  If you have not done so already, please forward the names of your individuals (including all their contact details) to me by 29 November.  If additional exhibitor badges are available, we will notify the group and accept registrants on a first-come, first-serve basis.  Again, please send along the information on your two individuals by 29 November.   Only two representatives from each participating company will be allowed in the booth at any given time.  An exception will be given to those companies that reserved more than one workstation in the booth.  In this case, two representatives will be allowed per workstation.  Other booth etiquette guidelines will be distributed and discussed in early January.

Other registration information:

Conference Registration Discount:  RSA is offering a discounted conference rate, if completed by 24 January.

Complimentary Showfloor Passes:  Please share our code with your customers and prospects and request they use it to register for a complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Pass using the code: EC4OASXS.  Deadline to redeem expo pass code is Friday, 21 February.

HOTEL & TRANSPORTION INFORMATION
RSA hotels are expecting to go quickly.  Please don’t hesitate to book your hotel ASAP.  Partner hotel information may be found online at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us14/local/hotels

Jane Harnad

OASIS