Subject: attendance for today's meeting (and my apologies to those who couldn't connect!)

Hi -

I've updated the event listing for today's meeting (in the KMIP
calendar) with the attendee list from today's meeting/concall. If I
missed anyone, please let me know?

My apologies to JonC, JamesF, ThomasH and anyone else who tried to call
in and wasn't able to connect to the conference bridge. I've been able
to increase the phone limit on that bridge to 60 -- I hope that will
suffice (if not, we'll switch to a different bridge). If anyone who
wasn't able to connect in would like me to review the call with them,
please send me an email and we can set up a time to talk?