Subject: RE: [kmip] Electronic Vote

Hi Tony - where are you seeing the minutes?  I haven't seen them posted
yet...  Did I miss something?

While I pointed out my opinion about electronic voting in the other
email chain, those comments really were focused on "official" TC votes.

I DO think that the online ballot system is a good way to take quick
unofficial polls of TC members on various topics as long as they have no
binding on the TC's official business.

And IIRC (I didn't go look this time), there are no TC process
restrictions on using it for such things.  What I would do, however, is
make it very clear in the text of any such ballot that the vote is only
a poll and not anything reflecting "official" TC business.

Hopefully Mary or someone else will chime in if I'm mistaken on the
process.

Rob Philpott
RSA, the Security Division of EMC
Senior Technologist | e-Mail: robert.philpott@rsa.com | Office: (781)