Subject: KMIP TC Members Affiliating with the IDtrust Member Section

Dear KMIP TC Members,

I would like to invite each of you and your organization to join the IDtrust
Member Section (MS), http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/

As you may know, the KMIP TC is one of the security TCs that falls under the
umbrella of the IDtrust Member Section. Your organization can affiliate by
becoming
a Supporting Entity to help fund the many initiatives, events, white papers,
outreach that will benefit the TCs in the MS, but it is not mandatory for
your organization to join the MS in order to participate in the KMIP TC. The
mission of the MS is described here,
http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/strategic-focus

The IDtrust MS also supports the IDtrust Focus Area, http://idtrust.xml.org/
This portal is open to members and non-members and serves as an information
source for security professionals -- anyone can share ideas, references,
white papers, etc.

If you decide to join the MS, a percentage of your dues will be allocated
directly to the IDtrust MS, this will not increase your annual dues; it
simply
affects distribution of your dues. Please ask your OASIS primary rep to send
an email to (member-services@oasis-open.org) requesting affiliation with the
IDtrust Member Section.

Your company/org. will be listed as a supporter on the IDtrust Member
Section web
Pages, http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/members; you will also gain voting
rights in determining the MS Steering Committee and other governance matters
as described in the Rules of Procedure, http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/RoP

In fact, we are about to open nominations for three expiring IDtrust MS
Steering Committee positions,
http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/steering-committee. As a Supporting Entity of
the MS, you are eligible to serve on the Steering committee.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns!

Regards,

Dee Schur, Member Support
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.978.667.5115 x211

'Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open'