Subject: reminder: today's (2-July) KMIP TC concall is canceled -- next call is Thursday 9-July

-----Original Message-----
From: robert.griffin@rsa.com [mailto:robert.griffin@rsa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:00 PM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [kmip] canceling this week's (2-July) KMIP TC concall

Hi -

Given the number of folks who have already indicated that they are not
going to be able to join the KMIP TC concall this week, we'll cancel
this week's concall.

We will, however, go ahead with the concall on Thursday 9-July as usual
(I'll post the invite for that meeting shortly). And please continue the
discussions on the reflector, particularly around the critical issues
such as the conformance statement.