Subject: anyone interested in serving as interim chair for the 30-july and 6-August KMIP concalls?

Hi -

After talking with Mary McRae, the best approach for continuing KMIP
activity while I am on vacation during the weeks of 27-July and 3-August
looks to be for me to appoint an interim chair to run the meetings and
drive issue resolution in my absence. We can then address the question
of re-electing a second co-chair when I return, if necessary.

Anyone interested in serving as interim chair, please send me a note at
rgriffin@rsa.com?

Thanks -