Subject: [kmip] ballot "Election of KMIP TC co-chair" -- yet another issue...

Hi -

Mary pointed out to me that unfortunately I created an invalid ballot,
since I set it up for only 6 days rather than the minimum required 7
days. So I'm going to have to delete the ballot. My apologies to
everyone who took the time to vote, and to everyone having to wade
through these messages!

In our meeting tomorrow, I am hoping that we can do the vote for
co-chair for voice vote. If need be, however, I'll initiate another
(valid) ballot after the meeting.

I'm very sorry for wasting everyone's time like this!

From: robert.griffin@rsa.com [mailto:robert.griffin@rsa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:57 PM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [kmip] members do not need to vote on ballot "Election of
KMIP TC co-chair"

Hi -

Ben pointed out to me that we probably need to vote in Subash, even with
Gordon's ceding the election. So it's probably simplest if we go ahead
with the election ballot at this point, in hopes that Subash will indeed
receive 50% of the votes. For those who have voted already, please note
that the ballot allows changing your vote.

If I differently from the OASIS folks, I'll let you know.