Subject: RE: [kmip] KMIP Demonstration at RSA 2011 in February

Title: KMIP Demonstration at RSA 2011 in February

Dear KMIP TC Members,

So far we have confirmations from three member companies, to include:  IBM, SafeNet, and Emulex.  Since RSA is much earlier this year – we really need to confirm a space ASAP.  Please let me know by Monday, 29 November – if you’re company is interested in participating in a KMIP Interop during the show.  Please also let me know if you have any questions regarding the below options.

Kind regards, Jane

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 1:28 PM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Dee Schur'

Dear KMIP TC Members,

I spoke to Bob Griffin yesterday about the TC’s interest in hosting an Interop demonstration at RSA 2011.  We’re really excited about this opportunity and look forward to working with you all again this year.  Based on recent conversations with my contacts at RSA, it appears we have two options available.  Time is of the essence though, so we need to make a decision quickly.

Quick reminder: All the normal OASIS Interop benefits will apply to each participating company, including:

• A workstation within the booth including: table space, chair, internet connectivity, and electricity

• Up-to two complimentary booth staff registrations

• Company name in the Interop description for the expo on-site guide

• Company logo on signage

• Linked company logo and profile on OASIS website

• Company logo on Interop handout

• Visibility and executive quote in OASIS press release (quotes offered to Foundational- and Sponsor-level OASIS members only)

• Booth visitor contact list, distributed after the event

As in previous demonstrations, a participant fee will apply to cover the costs associated with the demo.  This fee will depend on the size of the exhibit space, as well as securing a minimum of six participants.   If we do not meet the minimum number of participating companies, the fee will increase to cover all the costs.

10’ x 20’ booth size – best available is #652

Sponsor-level or Foundational-level Member Fee = 3,375 USD

Contributor-level Member Fee = 4,500 USD

10’ x 30’ booth size – best available is #1159

Sponsor-level or Foundational-level Member Fee = 4,275 USD

Contributor-level Member Fee = 5,700 USD

A floor map may be found at:  http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=RSA11

The above “best available” spaces are still available today, but won’t be for long.  In order to secure a decent space, we will need to move quickly.  If your company is interested in participating, please forward a response to this note ASAP.  An official online sign-up confirmation form link will follow upon receipt of the responses.

Please also feel free to pass around any questions and/or other you might have regarding the above information or the demonstration.

Kind regards, Jane