Subject: Iana port request

Hi -

Is there anyone in the tc knowledgeable in IANA port requests who could speak with Robin Cover today?

From robin:

The fastest resolution might begin with someone on the KMIP
TC calling me (whoever has the most experience or
knowledge about IANA port registration applications)
with the goal of (me) making sure there are no justifiable
fears about implications (maintenance, etc).

Thanks!