Subject: list of OASIS KMIP TC F2F attendees (for requesting wirelesscredentials for June 2/3)

Hi -

Here's the list I currently have of folks who have indicated they may or will be attending (in person) next week's F2F.

Indra Fitzgerald, HP
Stan Feather, HP
Mathias Bjoerkqvist, IBM
Gordon Arnold, IBM
Bruce Rich, IBM
Krishna Yellepeddy, IBM
Thomas Hardjono, MIT
Subhash Sankuratripati, NetApp
Hal Lockhart, Oracle
John Leiseboer, Quintessence Labs
Bob Griffin, RSA
Judy Furlong, RSA
Saikat Saha, Safenet
Denis Pochuev, Safenet
Mike Allen, Symantec
Jon Geater, Thales
Robert Lockhart, Thales
Marcus Streets, Thales
Erica Johnson, University of New Hampshire
Timothy Winters, University of New Hampshire
Luther Martin, Voltage

My apologies for any errors in this list! If you will be attending and I have omitted you from the list, or if you will not be attending and I should remove you from this list, please send me a quick email. We'll be requesting the wireless login credentials later today.

(There is call-in / webex for those who can't attend in person.)

Thanks!