Subject: possible dates for KMIP Face-to-face

Hi –

Various folks have suggested that we look at scheduling the face-to-face in association with a conference or other event. I’ve listed below a couple of events that I know of in September/October. If you know of others that might be relevant, please let the group know.

Thanks!

Bob

10-13 September 2012 http://events.oasis-open.org/home/
OASIS CLOUD CONNECT CHICAGO