Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - kmip-https-profile-v1.0-wd04.pdf uploaded

On 4/07/2012 4:40 AM, Lockhart, Robert wrote:
> If memory serves me correctly the original interop used HTTPS posts in order to propose KMIP to OASIS to begin with (someone want to remind me?).  I thought we had always planned to bring it back (or so I thought).

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33403/UG%20Proposal%20-%20KMIP_HTTPS.pdf

Back in July 2009 - so three years back - and this was the starting
point for the current proposal. Alan's original ideas and the various
feedback items and discussions from then along with the feedback we got
when we queried this again before the 1.0 committee specification vote
and the feedback provided since we proposed the separate profile
following the new format for profiles back in April are what led to the
current proposal and its wording.

Tim.