Subject: Groups - KMIP-Illustration-Assets uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi all, per our conversation this morning, I am starting up a PowerPoint to contain images for the use cases. We can add to this collaboratively as we go along.

- Mike
-- Mike Allen
Document Name: KMIP-Illustration-Assets

Description
This PowerPoint contains all illustration assets and illustrations
corresponding to the use case document. It should be considered the master
repository for all drawings. Drawing should *not* be done directly in the
Word document, but copied and pasted from here to there.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mike Allen
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2012-07-19 11:16:04