Subject: RE: Email sent to voters re: [kmip] Groups - Ballot opened: "Request vote to promote KMIP V1.1 docs to OASIS standards"

Hi –

Please find attached the attendance report that I used in setting the voting list for each of the 2 ballots that I created today.  If you have any questions regarding voting rights, please let me know.

From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of tc_admin@oasis-open.org
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:32 AM
To: Griffin, Robert

Request vote to promote KMIP V1.1 docs to OASIS standards has opened.

Ballot Title: Request vote to promote KMIP V1.1 docs to OASIS standards

Question
Do you agree to request OASIS to submit the KMIP Specification V1.1 and KMIP Profiles V1.1 to OASIS membership for consideration as OASIS standards?

Description
Do you agree to have the KMIP Technical Committee submit the KMIP Specification Version 1.1 Committee Specification and KMIP Profiles Version 1.1 Committee Specification as a Candidate OASIS Standards and request OASIS to initiate the process for review of these candidate standards by the OASIS membership, as defined in the OASIS Technical Committee Process, section 3.4.1. with the proviso that the ballots for promoting these documents to Committee Specification has passed? (Note that the ballots relative to promoting these two documents to Committee Specification passed on 27-Jul-2012.)

Closing Date
: Wednesday, 8 August 2012 @ 11:59 pm ET

Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Date Opened: Monday, 30 July 2012 @ 4:00 am ET

This email has been sent to 30 members of OASIS Open.
Here is a list of members who were notified:

  • Mr. Warren Robbins
  • Tim Hudson
  • Ms. Magda Zdunkiewicz
  • Mr. Tony Cox