Subject: KMIP ballots

Hi –

I just created the ballots related to the proposed deprecation rule and to MDO. If you have are not on the list of eligible voters for these ballots and should be, please let me know.  I’ve attached the attendance report that I used in updating the roster prior to creating the ballots.

Please vote on these 2 ballots, and the already open ballot on ECC and the straw poll on the F2F, as soon as possible.

Thanks!