Subject: Rekey vs Object Group

The ReKey and ReKeyKeyPair operations have an impact on the Object Group attribute.  The exact nature of that impact is a bit vague.
Table 108 says that Object Group is "implicitly set" when a key is rekeyed, or keypairs are rekeyed, but neither of the operations sections (4.4 and 4.5) mentions the Object Group attribute in the description of their operation.
I would imagine that the new version of the key picks up the Object Group attribute from the old, and the old version no longer references that Object Group ("the key is dead, long live the key").
But it would probably be better if the world were not at the mercy of my imagination.

Am I overlooking clear direction in the spec?

Bruce A Rich
brich at-sign us dot ibm dot com