Subject: RE: [kmip] Groups - Event "KMIP TC weekly call" modified

Hi –

Here are the actions items I recorded in yesterday call and included in the minutes I just posted:

AI: BobG: draft Errata for 28-Mar call.

AI: BobG: send note to OASIS on KMIP liaisons.

AI: BobG : send note to TC regarding OpenStack opportunity to see if anyone in addition to Bruce may attend.

AI: BobG set up ballot tomorrow. (attested operations)

AI: Kelley to provide updated proposal for 28-Mar call. (split key)

AI: BobG: Do update on response to / proposal for re-chartering for 28-Mar call.

AI: Bob set up ballot tomorrow. (crypto services)

AI: TimH: provide initial plan for profiles for 28-Mar call.

AI: Kiran: for 28-Mar provide estimate of when first draft V1.2 Spec (converted from V1.1) will be available

AI: Indra: for 28-Mar provide estimate of when first draft V1.2 Usage Guide (converted from V1.1) will be available

AI: BobG / Subhash: for 28-Mar provide estimate of when first draft V1.2 Use Cases will be available

AI: Tim to provide estimate of when first draft V1.2 Test Cases will be available (date tbd)

AI:  BobG: draft note on what profiles are needed, based on feedback from TimH and others, and also  from the F2F notes.

I’d also remind everyone that if you may be interested in the interop at RSA Conference 2014, please contact Jane Harnad (and if you could copy Subhash and me, that would be great).