Subject: Ballot opened: "Split Key proposal"

There seems to be an issue with the way the reminders were sent out by Kavi – it seems to have excluded 'voting members' and send the notification out to 'non voting members' and observers. not sure why – we will follow up with TC admin.

Based on the latest roster scrub, the following members should have had the ability to vote on this ballot but were not on the list. I have updated the ballot to provide you with voting rights – you should be able to vote tomorrow (Apologies, have not been very proactive with roster management)

Krishna Yellepeddy
Kenli Chong
Michael Stevens
Catherine Ying