Subject: RSA2014 Interop Event - formal interop test results

Attached are the summary results for the January 2014 Formal Interoperability Test run as part of the RSA2014 OASIS Interop Event.

By unanimous agreement amongst the interop event participants, attached results are approved for release to the KMIP Technical Committee and KMIP Interop Subcommittee.

I would like to extend my thanks to all participants for making this a very successful interoperability test, with most vendors being able to verify new functionality and deliver a comprehensive base of operations to demonstrate on the floor at the OASIS KMIP booth (https://www.oasis-open.org/events/rsa/2014/).

I will be presenting the result data in different formats during the February 2014 face to face KMIP TC meeting as I have done following the previous interop tests.

Best Regards,
--

Tony Cox

Business Development Manager