Subject: KMIP v1.2 SOU Motion

Hi Folks,

Now that we have three Statements of Use for KMIP v1.2, I'd like to make a motion to accept the SoUs on tomorrow's call. The motion wording is included below and I will be calling for a volunteer to make the motion.

I move to accept the Statements of Use for the OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol Specification v1.2 approved on Thursday December 18, 2014 provided by Cryptsoft, IBM and P6R per the following submissions:
Cryptsoft - https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/download.php/54564/KMIP-SOU-Cryptsoft-14-Nov-2014.pdf
IBM - https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/email/archives/201412/msg00007.html
P6R - https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/email/archives/201411/msg00008.html

Best Regards,