Subject: KMIP Wikipedia Entry

Hello All,

I noticed that the Wikipedia entry for KMIP is rather lame, so I added a bit more content.  It is still far from finished, and I would invite others to contribute.  Even just a paragraph here or there would be helpful.

(The article should not replace the spec, but it should describe the core elements with enough detail that someone could understand what KMIP does and does not do.  Wikipedia is important because it is the First place that most people will go when they want to know about Kmip.  It should also be a lot more direct and to the point following the encyclopaedic nature of Wikipedia.)

Anthony

--
Anthony Berglas Ph.D.
Principal Engineer