Subject: Groups - Get Key Wrap Type uploaded

Submitter's message
Hello All,

Mark and I have been thinking about the long outstanding problem that getting a key that was registered wrapped produces inconsistent behaviors from different vendor's servers. The uploaded proposal simply provides an additional parameter which lets the client specify what it wants.

All feedback most welcome. I would like to discuss it on this week's call.

Anthony
-- Anthony Berglas
Document Name: Get Key Wrap Type

Description
A simple proposal to address the long outstanding problem that getting a
key that was registered wrapped produces inconsistent behaviors in
different vendor's servers.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Anthony Berglas
Group: OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC
Folder: Proposals
Date submitted: 2015-12-01 00:36:51