Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - kmip-testcases-v1.4-wd00-test-cases.zip uploaded

On 5/01/2016 7:38 AM, Mark Joseph wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
>     I have been looking these over and they look great.   What I am
> missing are the TTLV codes for the new items.   Or did I miss it
> somewhere.
> We can't implement this without those.

That information is in the various specification updates posted - and
the editor (Tony) keeps a list of the allocations - I also keep a note
as the various documents are posted.

What you need for KMIP 1.4 so far can be summarised as follows:

*Tags:*

Key Wrap Type                                          0x4200F8
Batch Undo Capability                                  0x4200F9
Batch Continue Capability                              0x4200FA

*E**numerations:*

Key Wrap Type
                           Not Wrapped                 0x00000001
                           As Registered               0x00000002