Subject: Re: [kmip] KMIP 2.0 Delete Attribute --- Re: [kmip] Groups - Introduction to KMIP v2.0 WD01 uploaded

"If no Current Attribute is specified in the request, then if there is only a single instance of the Attribute it SHALL be selected as the attribute instance to be modified to the New Attribute value, and if there are multiple instances of the Attribute an error SHALL be returned (as the specific instance of the attribute is unable to be determined"

Extending that same approach to Delete Attribute is well worth exploring - the change is simple - and consistent in my view.

Tim.

I vote for extending that approach to Delete Attribute.   This would make removing an attribute with a single instance more efficient for the client.

Mark