Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - kmip-spec-v2.0-wd03-MulitpleIdPlaceholders.pdf uploaded

Yes it does change and how to show that is a challenge I guess.

We have variable type things in KeyValue/KeyMaterial handling already but this one hits lots more places in the specification.

Perhaps Variable with a cross reference to the place where we describe it?

Tony/Chuck any editor views on how to do this?

TimÂ