Subject: document structure comment

In WD02 of the KMIP 3.0 specification, we have a new section "5 Attribute Links & References" which I think really should be "4.31 Link and Reference Attributes" ... as these are all attributes and should be within the attribute section.

We have a precedent for this with the "Certificate Attributes" which groups together all the DN related certificate attributes which have a lot of commonality.Â

Related to that, we could move the X.509 attributes into "Certificate Attributes" as well.

Right now this stands out as inconsistent ... and keeping the clean structure that was put in place is something worthwhile to do IMHO.

Tim.