Subject: KMIP TC Minutes Calendar Reminder

Hi Folks,

With the Northern Hemisphere moving into Daylight Savings Time from Sunday March 12 It is time to push out another set of calendar invites from 23-Mar-2023 to 2-Nov-2023 reflecting the TC Meeting Schedule in the OASIS KMIP TC. I have included an updated calendar entry to everyone who participated in a KMIP TC meeting from the last 12 months. Send me a message if you were not included and would like to be added to the group.

Regards,
Greg

==
Greg Scott