Subject: Minutes KMIP TC Meeting of 9-Mar-2023

Hi Folks,

Apologies for the delay, with all of the changes in schedule and some back and forth discussions about capturing the minutes for the last meeting it seems the only thing we did not do is post them. :-(

I have uploaded them in to Kavi and the are available for review at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/kmip/MeetingMinutes/09Mar2023

The next scheduled meeting is now out of sequence to work around the deliverables and the Easter Holidays. It will be this week on 30-March-2023.

Please let me know if anything needs correction.

Regards,
Greg

==
Greg Scott