Subject: KMIP Interop 2023

Just following up on our last KMIP TC meeting on 29-June-2023 where we were discussing the potential for an Interop to be held in the near future.

Those organizations who had indicated they would be interested in participating were (in alphabetical order):
- Cryptsoft
- IBM
- NetApp
- P6R

Are any other member organizations of the TC interested in participating in an Interop in the September-October timeframe?

If so could you please let me know so we can add your contact details to the list as we start to get closer to the event and begin preparations?

Thanks
Greg

Greg Scott
Email: greg.scott@cryptsoft.com