Subject: document and zip file uploads

For those that sometimes do not get the email notifications about document uploads.
I've uploaded wd04 of the KMIP 3.0 profiles document (docx and pdf of changes).
I've also uploaded the current state of profile test cases and non-profile test cases.

Note for Mark - I removed the NP test cases (they need to have annotation added to them to make sense and I did not want to hold back getting out this update prior the interop so I simply dropped them out for now). All the other test cases you provided feedback on should be updated to address the feedback as previously noted to the list.

Thanks.
Tim.