Subject: NIST PQC identifiers

Having gone through the drafts for FIPS-203, FIPS-204, and FIPS-205 I'd like to propose that we add corresponding Cryptographic Algorithm Identifiers for these into KMIP-3.0.

There is also a new concept of Security Category which I think we should adopt as a NIST Security Category attribute as an integer value (current values 1 through 5 are defined and deliberately not given symbolic names.

That would result in the following being allocated.

Thanks,
Tim

FIPS-203
========