Subject: RE: [kmip] October KMIP Interop

IBM is participating.

Best Regards,

Prashant Mestri
IBM Security

From: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Tim Hudson
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2023 3:08 AM
To: OASIS KMIP Technical Committee <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [kmip] October KMIP Interop

Could all the vendors who have indicated they are participating in the interop please confirm this to the list so we know who will be participating.â  I'll contact each person who confirms their participation to the list to organise contact

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

    Report Suspicious    â

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Could all the vendors who have indicated they are participating in the interop please confirm this to the list so we know who will be participating.

I'll contact each person who confirms their participation to the list to organise contact details and meetings related to interop once we have the participant list confirmed.

The test cases for the interop (which I plan to get an update to correct items raised on the list) are at

Thanks,

Tim.