legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-courts] Groups - CourtsSC UseCase Draft uploaded

On 03/18/2015 09:22 AM, Hirsh, Kenneth (hirshkh) wrote:

John,

I think this is a great start! I have only one note to add: on page 2, in the paragraph noting potential failure of print citations, add a note that more than one opinion may cite to the same page number when the first of them is brief.

Thanks for your good effort on this.

Ken

Good catch, Ken. I'll make the change on my draft.

John

--
John Quentin Heywood
heywood@american.edu