legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-courts] Once more, dear friends, into the breach

Dead Friends:

I, and hopefully Ken, will be on the road that day.  Any day after that can be workable.

John Joergensen

Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIX™ HD on AT&T

John Quentin Heywood <heywood@wcl.american.edu> wrote:

Well, having heard from at least 3 people who regularly participate in
the CourtsSC that they will be unable to make a Thursday conference
call, I think perhaps another date would be advisable. So, how about
next Tuesday, 31 March?

John

--
John Quentin Heywood