legalcitem-courts message

Subject: Notes from the 21 October 2015 CourtsSC meeting

Hey Folks,

Frank Bennett, Michael Neuren, and I met Wednesday (21 October 2015, from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm EDT) by conference call.

We talked about the latest draft of the usecase document (19 June 2015) and what needed to be done. I mentioned that on its face, the document still needed a section on citing rules, and a section on citing cases by docket number in cases. After that, I wanted to add an international courts section. And Frank agreed to provide a Japanese section. Once we have that done, we think we are done, or as done as we can be. If the TC wants additional legal systems included, we are going to need help from experts in those systems.

I will have my stuff done by 11/11/2015, when we have scheduled the next meeting.

John

Chat Log from the meeting:
John Heywood: Hey folks, please record your attendance: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalcitem-courts/event.php?event_id=41020
Frank: Hi, John. Setting up here, should have voice in a few minutes.
John Heywood: cool.
anonymous morphed into Michael Neuren
Michael Neuren: Are these the documents https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalcitem-legislation/documents.php?
John Heywood: Lgis Wiki https://wiki.oasis-open.org/legalcitem/legissc