legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: Skype meeting next week?

Hello, Monica,

We had a short main Committee meeting today. Do you have time next week for a legislation subcommittee meeting by Skype? John Dann is available M-W, and Veronique Parisse prefers our Skype call to a telephone call, so we should continue to meet by Skype. I also think Skype works well for us.

In the meantime, we can continue to work by email.

John, I found the description document for the URL construction by our U.S. GPO, who is the official publisher of many legislation documents that are in my use cases. Here is the link: http://www.gpo.gov/help/index.html#fdsys_url_structure.htm

All the best,

Melanie Knapp

Head of Reference and Instructional Services

George Mason University Law Library

3301 Fairfax Drive, MSN 1G1

Arlington, VA 22201-4426

Tel: (703) 993-8111