legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-legislation] Groups - Event "LegalCite-Legislation - TC meeting at July 9th" added

Dear John,

the sub-TC meeting was planned today, but unfortunately I was blocked in Rome without connection in a place where the hot spot of my mobile didn't work, and no option to find a different option.

However I think we could work of line on the constitutions requirements and on the very old law (like UK or France) in order to detect further functionalities for the technical group.

Later I would like to investigate:
- decree, including ministerial decree. Usually these kind of documents have problem with the univocal numbering;
- treaties and implementation of directive in the national legal system. Usually these kind of documents have problem with the original source of law (treaty, directive) annexed to the national law.

We can plan the meeting for the next week, if you agree.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenient.

Monica