legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: New WIKI document

Dear all,

in the LegalCiteM Legislation subcommittee of today we have decided the structure of the wiki document that we want to present to the main LegalCiteM TC as result of our work.

See the wiki and contribute with your comments:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/legalcitem/legissc

We have assigned the tasks to some persons active in the LegalCiteM Legislation subcommittee. For the next subcommittee TC meeting, scheduled on Oct. 15th, we would like to have a draft.

We have the goal to close the document for the end of October.

Comments are welcomed.

Best,
Monica

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics