legalcitem-technical message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-technical] 14 hours to deadline for submitting request changes and proposals to first delivery

Hi,

some comments:

1. we need probably to add some paragraphs in the first deliverable concerning the resolver definition. I suppose we are thinking a LegalciteM IRI syntax able to foster a resolver, at least, for converting the "logic uri reference" into the "physical url(s)";

2. the resolver should also to manage the relationship between work, expression, manifestation levels in the different versions and languages;

3. It is interesting to introduce also the case to have multiple "logic uri(s)" for the same legal source.
The name of the "logic uri" should be univocal, not unique.
Inside of the Legislative subcommittee we have discussed the possibility to have "alias" for the same legal source.
Example:
"Public Law 112-29, Sept 16,2011" is also cited in the text as "Leahy-Smith America Invents Act" or "125 STAT 284" depending to the type of document, so it is interesting to have alias for managing different cases.

4. about URN:LEX, Fabio and I participated to the creation of it inside of NormeInRete project (Italy), so we could present it in case no one is offering

5. we would like also to present the naming convention used by Akoma Ntoso that is really similar to ELI, but it was created in 2006.

Yours,
Monica