legalcitem-technical message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-legislation] ECLI slides from Marc van Opijnen

Monica, everyone,

I'm really sorry for missing the meeting today.

It's not a proper excuse, but I have been working overtime to repair a
failure in the Juris-M system that I maintain; a mandatory change to
upstream code caused the word processor plugins to fail, last week,
triggering complaints by users from Phnom Penh to Cambridge, Mass. On
top of that, I had a full morning of teaching, followed by oral exams
for our Masters program.

So ... I fell asleep after getting home, missed dinner, and then the
meeting. I am so sorry; but I will review the slides on ECLI, and send
Monica a doc with any comments I have on the statutory use cases.

Frank Bennett