legalcitem message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem] Groups - Minutes_2014Feb12 uploaded

Hi Melanie --

Just reviewed the minutes and I have one minor clarification. Where it reads "new members must participate in two meetings before they have the right to vote" it should read "new members must participate in two consecutive meetings before they have the right to vote." The following sentence about loss of voting rights is correct.

Thanks,

/chet