legalcitem message

Subject: Project mentioned on legalinformatics that plans to use our output

Patrick Durusau from the OASIS Technical Advisory Board sent me this entry from legalinformatics:

http://legalinformatics.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/wecite-project-to-build-a-free-legal-citator/

What caught my eye immediately was the statement "Jake Heller of Casetext says that the the organizers of WeCite intend for the citator to be consistent with the LegalCiteM legal citation markup standard being developed under the auspices of OASIS."

Guess we have to get cracking so they have something to be consistent with. <grin> Being serious, here is a use case presenting itself to us right out of the gate. I think that's a very nice vote of confidence.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393