legalcitem message

Subject: Face-to-Face Meeting

Dear all,

For those of you who will be attending the American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting in Philadelphia USA this July, I've arranged for a face-to-face session.

Date:   Monday, July 20, 2015
Place:  Rutgers - Camden Law School
            Room E108
Time:   9:30-11:00.

If the time or room changes, I will inform everyone immediately.

Hope to see you there!

John

---Directions to Rutgers - Camden from Philadelphia ---
Via Mass Transit:
Take the PATCO subway line from 8th and Market Sts. in Philadelphia to the City Hall station in Camden
(The City Hall stop is the 1st stop in New Jersey)

From the City Hall PATCO stop, proceed NORTH on 5th Street, toward the artistic and beautiful glass-enclosed bridge which spans 5th street, and is part of the law school. The entrance is just past the bridge at 5th and Penn Sts.

John Joergensen
Associate Dean for Information Services and Professor of Law
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
jjoerg@andromeda.rutgers.edu