legalcitem message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem] LegalCiteM TC Conference Call

Dear All,

I would like to remind you all of tomorrow's teleconf.

Thomas and I have been meeting quite regularly in the last weeks and have something to show. Please join us.

Ciao

Fabio

--

> Il giorno 23 nov 2016, alle ore 17:28, OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> ha scritto:
>
> Event Title: LegalCiteM TC Conference Call
> Date: Wednesday, 14 December 2016, 10:00am to 11:00am EST
> Location: Conference Call
> Description
> Participation details in the form of a LucidMeetings invite will be forthcoming.  This worked very well for the Nov. 16 meeting!  It was easy, and users can join in by telephone or computer.  The communications problems that we have been plagued with are solved.  Please join in on the 14th!
>

> This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
> Owner: John Joergensen
> Group: OASIS Legal Citation Markup (LegalCiteM) TC
> Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
> 	• Learn more about subscribing here.
> 	• View the OASIS Legal Citation Markup (LegalCiteM) TC calendar here.
> 	• You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.
> <ical_43845.ics><Allegato di posta elettronica.ics>

Fabio Vitali                                          The sage and the fool
Dept. of Informatics                                     go to their graves
Univ. of Bologna  ITALY                               alike in this respect:
phone:  +39 051 2094872                  both believe the sage to be a fool.
e-mail: fabio@cs.unibo.it                  Where, then, may wisdom be found?
http://vitali.web.cs.unibo.it/   Qi, "Neither Yes nor No", The codeless code